Episode 6 - Hair Anatomy
October 13, 2020
Queen Adrienne Monroe
Welcome to episode 5 of your favorite Curly Girl Method Education podcast, The Red Carpet Curls Podcast!
This episode will focus on discussing the structure and behaviors of the hair follicle and hair strand to help you truly understand the purpose and function of each individual hair product to build your perfect routine.
You will get answers to questions like:
- Why do you need to understand each layer of the hair strand?
- Why hydrolyzed protein is the only protein worth using?
- Why you should have Bragg's Liquid Aminos on hand?
- Why do you NEED to use steam?
- Why you are struggling with frizz and how to fight it?
- Why you are struggling with porosity issues?
- What are the different layers of the hair strand?
- How is the hair follicle alive but the hair strands are dead?
- How does the human body have over 5 million hair follicles but only 100,00 on your scalp?
and much more!
To reach out to me for one on one help please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org